Report NEP-HRM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silke Anger & Guido Heineck, 2009. "Do Smart Parents Raise Smart Children?: The Intergenerational Transmission of Cognitive Abilities," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 156, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2008. "Human Capital vs Physical Capital: A cross country analysis of human development strategies," MPRA Paper 13999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou, 2009. "Enhancing Educational Performance in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 678, OECD Publishing.
- Barrera-Osorio, Felipe & Linden, Leigh L., 2009. "The use and misuse of computers in education : evidence from a randomized experiment in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4836, The World Bank.
- Francis Green, 2009. "Employee Involvement, Technology and Job Tasks," Studies in Economics 0903, School of Economics, University of Kent.