Report NEP-HRM-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Canton & Bert Minne & Ate Nieuwenhuis & Bert Smid & Marc van der Steeg, 2005. "Human capital, R&D, and competition in macroeconomic analysis," CPB Document 91, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2006. "The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 1962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & DaniÃ«l Waagmeester & Bas Jacobs & Marieke Rensman & Dinand Webbink, 2005. "Scarcity of science and engineering students in the Netherlands," CPB Document 92, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cornwell, Christopher & Mustard, David B., 2006. "Merit Aid and Sorting: The Effects of HOPE-Style Scholarships on College Ability Stratification," IZA Discussion Papers 1956, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan M. Hoem & Gerda R. Neyer & Gunnar Andersson, 2005. "Childlessness and educational attainment among Swedish women born in 1955-59," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Stefano STAFFOLANI & Enzo VALENTINI, 2006. "Bequest Taxation, allocation of talents, education and efficiency," Working Papers 248, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Martin Spielauer, 2005. "Concentration of reproduction in Austria: general trends and differentials by educational attainment and urban-rural setting," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2004. "Secondary School Track Selection of Single-Parent Children ï¿½ Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," SOI - Working Papers 0415, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2005.
- Philippe Mahler & Rainer Winkelmann, 2005. "Single Motherhood and (Un)Equal EducationalOpportunities: Evidence for Germany," SOI - Working Papers 0512, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Magdalena M. Muszynska, 2004. "Employment after childbearing: a comparative study of Italy and Norway," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2004-030, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Katja Köppen, 2004. "The compatibility between work and family life – an empirical study of second birth risks in West Germany and France," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2004-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2006. "Social segregation in secondary schools: How does England compare with other countries?," Working Papers 27, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Does Envy Destroy Social Fundamentals? The Impact of Relative Income Position on Social Capital," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore