Report NEP-HPE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Eduardo de Castro Soromenho, 2012. "Hicks' first impressions on The General Theory," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "Os três ciclos da sociedade e do estado," Textos para discussão 308, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Christian Schubert, 2012. "Opportunity and Preference Learning," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas Mayer, 2012. "Ziliak and McClosky?s Criticisms of Significance Tests: A Damage Assessment," Working Papers 126, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Wyss, Reto, 2011. "The tolerance premium as a constitutional element of the protective welfare state," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2012. "A critical judgement of the applicability of 'New New Trade Theory' to agriculture: Structural change, productivity, and trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1206, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," MPRA Paper 38317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Alan Beggs, 2012. "Dependence and Uniqueness in Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 603, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Preserving coalitional rationality for non-balanced games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Almost-Rational Learning of Nash Equilibrium without Absolute Continuity," Economics Series Working Papers 602, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernández, Penélope & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "The Cooperative Endorsement of a Strategic Game," QM&ET Working Papers 12-9, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Peter Duersch & Joerg Oechssler & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Unbeatable Imitation," Working Papers 125, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2011. "Distribution of pure Nash equilibria in n-person games with random best replies," Discussion Papers 71, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "On Markovian Cake Sharing Problems," Discussion Papers 72, Aboa Centre for Economics.