Report NEP-HME-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- VALENTOVA Marie, 2012. "Gender Attitudes in Luxembourg Between 1999 and 2008," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-02, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Günseli Berik & Ebru Kongar, 2011. "Time Use of Mothers and Fathers in Hard Times and Better Times: the U.S. Business Cycle of 2003-2010," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_16, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "Which conceptual foundations for environmental policies? An institutional and evolutionary framework of economic change," MPRA Paper 36441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "Theoretical advancement in economic geography by engaged pluralism," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1202, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2012.
- Doan, Tinh, 2012. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Iliadi, Fotoula & Mariolis, Theodore & Soklis, George & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2012. "Bienenfeld’s approximation of production prices and eigenvalue distribution: some more evidence from five European economies," MPRA Paper 36282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242207 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "The impact of cartelization on pricing dynamics: Evidence from the German cement industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Samuel Jaramillo González, 2011. "Teoría del valor trabajo abstracto y teoría de los precios," Documentos CEDE 009301, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Inflationary and Distributional Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies: An Augmented Minskyan-Kaleckian Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_706, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicodemo, Catia & Nicolini, Rosella, 2012. "Random or Referral Hiring: When Social Connections Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 6312, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Miller, 2011. "Financial Private Regulation and Enforcement," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 50, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2012. "Why economics should be a modest and reasonable science," Textos para discussão 306, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:36490 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tiwari, Rajnish & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2011. "Lead market factors for global innovation: Emerging evidence from India," Working Papers 61, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Ranking accounting, banking and finance journals: A note," MPRA Paper 36166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ubc:bricol:nancy_gallini-2012-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Cartel detection in procurement markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Ranking the ‘Diamond Core’ economic journals: A note," MPRA Paper 36589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilles Laferté, 2012. "End or invention of Terroirs? Regionalism in the marketing of French luxury goods: the example of Burgundy wines in the inter-war years," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/2, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel, 2011. "Demand for gasoline is more price-inelastic than commonly thought," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1118, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Ranking agricultural, environmental and natural resource economics journals: A note," MPRA Paper 36233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Neil, 2011. "Free to grow? Assessing the barriers faced by actual and potential high growth firms," MPRA Paper 36396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Maggioni, 2011. "The introduction of limited liability in nineteenth century England," Openloc Working Papers 1116, Public policies and local development.
- T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter & Amil Petrin, 2012. "Plant-level Productivity and Imputation of Missing Data in U.S. Census Manufacturing Data," NBER Working Papers 17816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zulehner, Christine, 2011. "Market structure and market performance in e-commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-084, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.