Report NEP-HIS-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Jones, 2018. "Sustainability and Green Business in Latin America during Globalization Waves," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-009, Harvard Business School.
- Goodhart, Charles, 2017. "Book review: Why Minsky matters, by L. Randall Wray, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2015, £19.95 hardback, 288 pp. 9780691159126," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 2018. "Wealth and inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the present," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rodríguez Weber, Javier, 2018.
"Alta Desigualdad en América Latina: desde cuándo y por qué
[High inequality in Latin America: since when and why?]," MPRA Paper 87619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Lu, Yindfa, 2018. "Historical Evolution of Entrepreneurial Development in the Global South: The Case of Ghana, 1957-2010," MPRA Paper 88179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & María Aguilera-Díaz, 2018. "Cincuenta años de la economía del Cesar: De la agroindustria del algodón a la extracción del Carbón," Cuadernos de Historia Económica 016495, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Erik S. Reinert & Kenneth Carpenter & Fernanda A. Reinert & Sophus A. Reinert, 2017. "80 Economic Bestsellers before 1850: A Fresh Look at the History of Economic Thought," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 74, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- José Alves, 2018. "Tax incidence and fiscal systems: some problems on tax compared history in XIX and XX centuries," Working Papers REM 2018/45, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jakob B. Madsen & Antonio Minniti & Francesco Venturini, 2018. "Wealth inequality in the long run: A Schumpeterian growth perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2018-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Blanche Segrestin & Andrew Johnston & Armand Hatchuel, 2018. "The Separation Of Directors And Managers: A Historical Examination Of The Status Of Managers," Post-Print hal-01822284, HAL.
- Dincecco, Mark & Wang, Yuhua, 2018. "Internal Conflict, Elite Action, and State Failure: Evidence from China, 1000-1911," MPRA Paper 87777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2018. "Jean-Michel Grandmont A forthcoming mind," Working Papers 2018-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Monasterio, Leonardo & Lopes, Daniel, 2018.
"Brasil sem imigrantes: estimativas de longo prazo baseadas em microdados
[Brazil without immigrants: microdata long run estimates]," MPRA Paper 88170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2018. "Trump's tariff’s impact on Africa and the ambiguous role of African agency," MPRA Paper 87647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pin, Pin & Subhilhar, Subhilhar & Kusmanto, Heri & Purba, Amir, 2018. "Tjong Yong Hian And the Development of The City of Medan, The Existence of Chinese The Economy Field in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 87761, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2018.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Paper series 18-29, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nicola Amendola & Giacomo Gabbuti & Giovanni Vecchi, 2018. "On the use of composite indices in economic history. Lessons from Italy, 1861-2017," HHB Working Papers Series 11, The Historical Household Budgets Project.
- Mumtaz, Haroon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2018. "Fiscal Policy Shocks and Stock Prices in the United State," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/20, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Jérôme Gautié & Patrice Laroche, 2018. "Minimum Wage and the Labor Market: What Can We Learn from the French Experience?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01842434, HAL.
- Eric Hilt, 2018. "Banks, Insider Connections, and Industrialization in New England: Evidence from the Panic of 1873," NBER Working Papers 24792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Morgan & Ó Gráda, Cormac, 2018. "Gravity and Migration before Railways: Evidence from Parisian Prostitutes and Revolutionaries," CEPR Discussion Papers 13046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephan Heblich & Ted Pinchbeck, 2018. "The Spatial Impacts of a Massive Rail Disinvestment Program: The Beeching Axe," CEP Discussion Papers dp1563, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Halkos, George & Zisiadou, Argyro, 2018. "Reporting the natural environmental hazards occurrences and fatalities over the last century," MPRA Paper 87936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki & Kathryn Graddy, 2018. "Immigrant Artists: Enrichment or Displacement?," Working Papers 122, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Hakon Albers & Ulrich Pﬁster & Martin Uebele, 2018. "The Great Moderation of Grain Price Volatility: Market Integration vs. Climate Change, Germany, 1650–1790," Working Papers 0135, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Dimitrios Vortelinos, 2018. "Uncertainty and Volatility Jumps in the Pound-Dollar Exchange Rate: Evidence from Over One Century of Data," Working Papers 201843, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jagjit S. Chadha, 2018. "Of Gold and Paper Money," Discussion Papers 1821, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Michael Webb & Nick Short & Nicholas Bloom & Josh Lerner, 2018. "Some Facts of High-Tech Patenting," NBER Working Papers 24793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2018. "Federal Lands, Opportunity Costs, and Bureaucratic Management," NBER Working Papers 24705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan David Bakker & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephan Maurer & JÃ¶rn-Steï¬€en Pischke, 2018. "Of Mice and Merchants: Trade and Growth in the Iron Age," Economics Series Working Papers 854, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- UESUGI Iichiro & HOSONO Kaoru & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & ONO Arito & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2018. "Reallocation of Tangible Assets and Productivity," Discussion papers 18048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Song, Dongho & Tang, Jenny, 2018. "News-driven uncertainty fluctuations," Working Papers 18-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.