Report NEP-HIS-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicente Pinilla & Gema Aparicio, 2014. "Navigating in Troubled Waters: South American Exports of Food and Agricultural Products in the World Market, 1900-1938," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1406, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Barreca, Alan I. & Clay, Karen & Tarr, Joel, 2014. "Coal, Smoke, and Death: Bituminous Coal and American Home Heating," IZA Discussion Papers 7987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando Mendiola, 2014. "Of Firms and Captives: Railway Infrastructures and the Economics of Forced Labour (Spain, 1937 – 1957)," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1405, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Previous financial crises leading to stagnation: Selected case studies," IPE Working Papers 33/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina & Budyldina, Natalia, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," IPE Working Papers 34/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Michel DE VROEY, 2014. "Backhouse and Boianovsky on 'disequilibrium theory'. A review article of Transforming modern macroeconomics. Exploring disequilibrium microfoundations, 1956-2003," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Truong, T-D., 2014. "Human Trafficking, Globalisation and Transnational Feminist Responses," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50429, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Taube, Markus, 2014. "Grundzüge der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung und ihre ordnungspolitischen Leitbilder in der VR China seit 1949," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 96/2014, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2014. "From Rags to Riches back to Rags? The Slow Economic Decline of a Successful Nation: Italy 1950â€“2013," Professional Reports 01_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bruckner, Tim A. & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Smith, Kirk R. & Catalano, Ralph A., 2014. "Ambient Temperature During Gestation and Cold-Related Adult Mortality in a Swedish Cohort, 1915 to 2002," IZA Discussion Papers 7986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Detzer, Daniel & Herr, Hansjörg, 2014. "Theories of financial crises: An overview," IPE Working Papers 32/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2014. "The Network Origins of Large Economic Downturns," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000944, David K. Levine.
- Kai Zhao, 2014. "Social Security and the Rise in Health Spending," Working papers 2014-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore