Report NEP-HIS-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2013. "The Federal Reserve and Financial Regulation: The First Hundred Years," NBER Working Papers 19292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pogany, Peter, 2013. "Thermodynamic Isolation and the New World Order," MPRA Paper 49924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin Winkler, 2013. "Did Nazis save more? Household saving an ideology in pre-war National Socialist Germany," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _119, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ruthira Naraidoo & Leroi Raputsoane, 2013. "Debt sustainability and financial crises in South Africa," Working Papers 201352, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki, 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristina Spantig, 2013. "Keynesian Dominance in Crisis Therapy," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 45-2013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mevlude Akbulut Yuksel & Mutlu Yuksel, 2013. "The Long-Term Direct and External Effects of Jewish Expulsions in Nazi Germany," HiCN Working Papers 154, Households in Conflict Network.
- Giovanni Scarano, 2013. "Quantity theory, say's law and effective demand in money theories," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0181, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Michael Kopsidis & Katja Bruisch & Daniel W. Bromley, 2013. "Where is the Backward Peasant? Regional Crop Yields on Common and Private Land in Russia 1883-1913," Working Papers 0046, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?," NBER Working Papers 19425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Klein & Keisuke Otsu, 2013. "Efficiency, Distortions and Factor Utilization during the Interwar Period," Studies in Economics 1317, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gustavo Adler & Nicolas E Magud, 2013. "Four Decades of Terms-of-Trade Booms; Saving-Investment Patterns and a New Metric of Income Windfall," IMF Working Papers 13/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," Working Papers 710, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2013. "The Location of the UK Cotton Textiles Industry in 1838: a Quantitative Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The relative income and relative deprivation hypotheses : a review of the empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6606, The World Bank.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Blandine LAPERCHE & Fabienne PICARD, 2013.
"L’économie de la fonctionnalité : perspective historique et illustration empirique
[The economy of functionality: historical perspective and empirical illustration]," Working Papers 35, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Baracat, Elias A. & Finger, J. Michael & Thorne, Raul Leon & Nogues, Julio J., 2013. "Sustaining trade reform : institutional lessons from Peru and Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6610, The World Bank.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2013. "External Liabilities and Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Donald Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2013. "Alfred Marshall's Cardinal Theory of Value: The Strong Law of Demand," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000760, David K. Levine.