Report NEP-HIS-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2008. "Lending to the Borrower from Hell: Debt and Default in the Age of Phillip II," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2008-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Sep 2010.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Reid, Robert J. K., 2008. "Evidence from the Patent Record on the Development of Cash Dispensing Technology," MPRA Paper 9461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Offer, Avner, 2008. "Charles Feinstein (1932–2005), And British Historical National Accounts," MPRA Paper 9489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Mitchell & David Chambers & Nicholas Crafts, 2008. "How Good was the Profitability of British Railways, 1870-1912?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 859, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Masato Shizume, 2007. "A Reassessment of Japan's Monetary Policy during the Great Depression: The Constraints and Remedies," Discussion Paper Series 208, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Brian A'Hearn & Franco Peracchi & Giovanni Vecchi, 2008. "Height and the normal distribution: Evidence from Italian military data," CEIS Research Paper 124, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Graham M Turner, 2008. "A Comparison of the Limits to Growth with Thirty Years of Reality," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-09, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- James Forder, 2008. "Friedman's Nobel Lecture reconsidered," Economics Series Working Papers 398, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Takutoshi Inoue, 2008. "Japanese Students in England and the Meiji Governmentfs Foreign Employees (Oyatoi): The People Who Supported Modernisation in the Bakumatsu-Early Meiji Period," Discussion Paper Series 40, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2008.
- Lorca-Susino, Maria, 2008. "The US dollar and the Euro: The Deus Ex-Machina," MPRA Paper 9556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Forder, 2008. "The historical place of the 'Friedman-Phelps' expectations critique," Economics Series Working Papers 399, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Baker & Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Erwin H. Bulte, 2008. "Did History Breed Inequality? Colonial Factor Endowments and Modern Income Distribution," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/86, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Height and Economic Development in Italy, 1730–1980," CEIS Research Paper 108, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2008. "Common law and civil law as pro-market adaptations," Economics Working Papers 1098, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ralf Bebenroth & Diemo Dietrich & Uwe Vollmer, 2007. "Bank regulation and supervision in Japan and Germany: A comparison," Discussion Paper Series 211, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.