The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstechnological change; institutions; knowledge;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-07-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-07-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAW-2008-07-20 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-07-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .