Report NEP-LAW-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Howse, 2007. "The Concept Of Odious Debt In Public International Law," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 185, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Benito Arruñada & Veneta Andonova, 2008. "Common law and civil law as pro-market adaptations," Economics Working Papers 1098, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maurizio Mistri, 2008. "The Institutional Approach in the Economic Thought of Carlo Cattaneo," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0079, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Anne van Aaken & Lars P. Feld & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Power over Prosecutors Corrupts Politicians: Cross Country Evidence Using a New Indicator," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200801, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oliver Budzinski, 2008. "A Note on Competing Merger Simulation Models in Antitrust Cases: Can the Best Be Identified?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200803, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jens Chr. Andvig & Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2008. "Crime, Poverty and Police Corruption in Developing Countries," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2008. "A European Perspective on Recent Trends in U.S. Climate Policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gao, Pingyang, 2008. "Disclosure Quality, Cost of Capital, and Investors’ Welfare," MPRA Paper 9478, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Gao, Pingyang, 2007. "Keynesian Beauty Contest, Accounting Disclosure, and Market Efficiency," MPRA Paper 9480, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Sarno, Domenico, 2008. "Financial And Legal Constraints To Firm Growth: Tha Case Of Italy," MPRA Paper 9558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA), 2008. "Variable Probabilities of Suit and Liability Rules," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.