Common law and civil law as pro-market adaptations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Eloire & Claire Lemercier & Veronica Aoki Santarosa, 2016. "Beyond the personal-anonymous divide: Agency relations in powers of attorney in France, 18th–19th centuries," Working Papers hal-01358365, HAL.
- Fabien Eloire & Claire Lemercier & Veronica Aoki Santarosa, 2016. "Beyond the personal-anonymous divide: Agency relations in powers of attorney in France, 18th–19th centuries," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3v5ra0iula8, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal systems; judiciary; institutional development; behavior; enforcement;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-07-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2008-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAW-2008-07-20 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .