Report NEP-HEA-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ji Yan & Peter A. Groothuis, 2013. "Timing of Prenatal Smoking Cessation or Reduction and Infant Birth Weight: Evidence from the United Kingdom Millennium Cohort Study," Working Papers 13-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2013. "Remedies for Sick Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 302, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Kosec, Katrina, 2013. "The child health implications of privatizing Africaâ€™s urban water supply:," IFPRI discussion papers 1269, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Subha Mani, 2013. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Child Health - Empirical Evidence from Indonesia," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-07, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Spokoiny & Mayya Zhilova, 2013. "Sharp deviation bounds for quadratic forms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Boes, Stefan & Stillman, Steven, 2013. "Does Changing the Legal Drinking Age Influence Youth Behaviour?," IZA Discussion Papers 7522, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adena, Maja & Myck, Michal, 2013. "Poverty and Transitions in Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7532, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Smith, James P. & Tian, Meng & Zhao, Yaohui, 2013. "Community Effects on Elderly Health: Evidence from CHARLS National Baseline," IZA Discussion Papers 7535, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tekin, Erdal & McClellan, Chandler & Minyard, Karen Jean, 2013. "Health and Health Behaviors during the Worst of Times: Evidence from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 7538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ciani, Federico & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2013. "Surviving the Genocide: The Impact of the Rwandan Genocide on Child Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 7539, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).