Report NEP-HEA-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sunil S. Amrith, 2009. "Health in India Since Independence," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Yusuke Kamiya, 2009. "Economic analysis on the socioeconomic determinants of child malnutrition in Lao PDR," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Item repec:nya:albaec:0904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Serrano & Roland Pongou, 2009. "A Dynamic Theory Of Fidelity Networks With An Application To The Spread Of Hiv/Aids," Working Papers wp2009_0909, CEMFI.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2009. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance in the Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen & de Walque, Damien, 2009. "Demographic and socioeconomic patterns of HIV/AIDS prevalence in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5076, The World Bank.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Desikachari, B.R. & Somanathan, T.V. & Padmanaban, P., 2009. "How to improve public health systems : lessons from Tamil Nadu," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5073, The World Bank.
- Alston, Julian M. & Okrent, Abigail M., 2009. "Farm Commodity Policy and Obesity," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53336, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Xin & Variyam, Jayachandran N. & Zhao, Jenny & Chaloupka, Frank J., 2009. "Food prices and obesity: long-run effect in US metropolitan areas," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53344, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julio Davila & Marie-Louise Leroux, 2009. "On the fiscal treatment of life expectancy related choices," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous lifetime in an overlapping generations small open economy," Discussion Papers 2009/92, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of health and child policies," Discussion Papers 2009/91, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joni Hersch, 2009. "Tobacco Regulation through Litigation: The Master Settlement Agreement," NBER Working Papers 15422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Chronic Health Conditions: Changing Prevalence in an Aging Population and Some Implications for the Delivery of Health Care Services," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 435, McMaster University.