Regulating Private Health Insurance in France: New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate health care insurance; complementary employer-provided health insurance;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-10-24 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-24 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-10-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:09056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .