Report NEP-GTH-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikhail Safronov & Bruno Strulovici, 2014. "Explicit Renegotiation in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 1575, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jörg Franke & Wolfgang Leininger & Cédric Wasser, 2014. "Revenue Maximizing Head Starts in Contests," Ruhr Economic Papers 0524, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Elena B.Yanovskaya, 2014. "Self-Covariant Solutions To Cooperative Games With Transferable Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 85/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2014. "Object Allocation via Deferred-Acceptance: Strategy-Proofness and Comparative Statics," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Kritikos, Alexander S. & Tan, Jonathan H. W., 2014. "Would I Care if I Knew? Image Concerns and Social Confirmation in Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 8739, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni & Carlos Pimienta, 2014. "Proportional Representation with Uncertainty," Working Papers 288, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2014.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2014. "Informational Robustness and Solution Concepts," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1973, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Treibich, Rafael, 2014. "Welfare Egalitarianism with Other-Regarding Preferences," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 22/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- A Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps, 2014. "Cooperation and Expectations in Networks: Evidence from a Network Public Good Experiment in Rural India," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-33, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2014. "Minimal consistent enlargements of the immediate acceptance rule and the top trading cycles rule in school choice," Documentos CEDE 012343, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Nikhil Agarwal & Paulo Somaini, 2014. "Demand Analysis using Strategic Reports: An application to a school choice mechanism," NBER Working Papers 20775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.