Report NEP-GTH-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Overlapping coalitions, bargaining and networks," Cahiers de recherche 14-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Richard Startz & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2014. "On the Present Value Model in a Cross Section of Stocks," Working Papers e07-47, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Bary S.R. Pradelski, 2014. "Evolutionary Dynamics and Fast Convergence in the Assignment Game," Economics Series Working Papers 700, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gilad Bavly & Abraham Neyman, 2014. "Online Concealed Correlation and Bounded Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp659, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sidartha Gordon & Ying Chen, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Sciences Po publications 2014-04, Sciences Po.
- Bettina Klaus & Jonathan Newton, 2014. "Stochastic Stability in Assignment Problems," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Alexey Kushnir & Alexandru Nichifor, 2014. "Targeted vs. collective information sharing in networks," ECON - Working Papers 152, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Disclosure of information in matching markets with non-transferable utility," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 094, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Robert Böhm & Gary Bornstein & Hannes Koppel, 2014. "Between-group conflict and other-regarding preferences in nested social dilemmas," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2014. "Household Consumption When the Marriage Is Stable," IZA Discussion Papers 8070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bochet & Sidartha Gordon & René Saran, 2013. "Weighted Majoritarian Rules for the Location of Multiple Public Facilities," Sciences Po publications 2013-15, Sciences Po.
- Climent Quintana-Domeque & Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Sonia Oreffice, 2014. "Bidimensional Matching with Heterogeneous Preferences: Smoking in the Marriage Market," Economics Series Working Papers 696, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari, 2014. "Experience in Public Goods Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Miguel Sánchez Villalba & Silvia Martínez-Gorricho, 2014. "Public Goods: Voluntary Contributions and Risk," Working Papers. Serie AD 2014-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guillen, Pablo & Hakimov, Rustamdjan, 2014. "Monkey see, monkey do: Truth-telling in matching algorithms and the manipulation of others," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Instrumental Cardinal Concerns for Social Status in Two-Sided Matching with Non-Transferable Utility," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 095, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".