Bidimensional Matching with Heterogeneous Preferences: Smoking in the Marriage Market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMarriage market; multidimensional matching; continuous and discrete characteristics; heterogeneous preferences;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2014-04-11 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-GTH-2014-04-11 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2014-04-11 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .