Between-group conflict and other-regarding preferences in nested social dilemmas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2018.
"Behavior In Group Contests: A Review Of Experimental Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 683-704, July.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2015. "Behavior in Group Contests: A Review of Experimental Research," MPRA Paper 67515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2015. "Behavior in Group Contests: A Review of Experimental Research," Working Papers 15-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsbetween-group conflict; nested social dilemma; other-regarding preferences; local and global public goods;
All these keywords.
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2014-04-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2014-04-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2014-04-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2014-04-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-GTH-2014-04-11 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SOC-2014-04-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2014-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Markus Pasche (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.