Report NEP-GTH-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2013. "A non-cooperative approach to the ordinal Shapley rule," MPRA Paper 43790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- F. Javier Martinez de Albeniz & Carles Rafels & Neus Ybern, 2013. "On the nucleolus of 2 x 2 assignment games," Working Papers in Economics 289, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Machover, Moshé & Terrington, Simon, 2013. "Mathematical structures of simple voting games," MPRA Paper 43939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianandrea Staffiero & Filippos Exadaktylos & Antonio M. Espín, 2013. "Accepting Zero in the Ultimatum Game: Selfish Nash Response?," ThE Papers 13/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Keller, Godfrey & Rady, Sven, 2012. "Breakdowns," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 396, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gil S. Epstein & Yosef Mealem, 2013. "Who Gains from Information Asymmetry?," Working Papers 2013-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Rodica Branzei & Marco Dall'Aglio & Stef H. Tijs, 2013. "On Bankruptcy Game Theoretic Interval Rules," Papers 1301.3096, arXiv.org.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2013. "Measuring trust, reciprocity and altruism by counterfactuals," wp.comunite 0099, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Alexandra Litsa & Jean-François Maguet, 2012. "The College Choice Problem with Priorities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201301, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Mauro Sodini, 2012. "ETS and Technological Innovation: A Random Matching Model," Working Papers 2012.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simon Dietz & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2012. "Domestic Politics and the Formation of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2012.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Samir Sbabou & Hatem Smaoui & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2013. "Jeux de congestion finis à choix unique : Théorie, Equilibres, Applications -Calculs et Complexités-," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201303, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.