Report NEP-GTH-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Wallace, Brian, 2011. "The impact of the termination rule on cooperation in a prisoner's dilemma experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 19, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Yosef Rinott & Marco Scarsini & Yaming Yu, 2011. "Probability Inequalities for a Gladiator Game," Discussion Paper Series dp571, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- McMahon, Michael, 2011. "Classroom Games in Economics : A Quantitative Assessment of the `Beer Game'," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 964, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- John Kennes & Daniel Monte & Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "The Daycare Assignment Problem," Economics Working Papers 2011-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mikhail Golosov & Vasiliki Skreta & Aleh Tsyvinski & Andrea Wilson, 2011. "Dynamic Strategic Information Transmission," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1802, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2011.
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2011. "History, Expectations, and Leadership in the Evolution of Social Norms," NBER Working Papers 17066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," MPRA Paper 30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2011. "Matching as a Cure for Underprovision of Voluntary Public Good Supply: Analysis and an Example," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-541, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Axiomatic districting," Working Paper Series in Economics 24, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya & Aiko Tanaka, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods between Families," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-542, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bhattacharyya, Ranajoy & Saha, Bibhas, 2011. "Wage bargaining and quality competition," MPRA Paper 30968, University Library of Munich, Germany.