Report NEP-GTH-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:esx:essedp:639 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Ana Leon-Mejia & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Response Time under Monetary Incentives: the Ultimatum Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2007. "Comment: Identification of a Simple Dynamic Discrete Game under Rationalizability," Working Papers tecipa-299, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ana Leon-Mejia & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "The Devil is in the Details - Sex Differences in Simple Bargaining Games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lauren N. Merrill, 2007. "A Characterization of Strategy-Proof Rules over the Condorcet Domain with an Even Number of Individuals," Working Papers 60, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Simon Clark, "undated". "Matching and Sorting when Like Attracts Like," ESE Discussion Papers 171, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Eleni Mylona, 2007. "The Impact of the Accession of the Western Balkan Countries on Voting and Coalition Formation within the European Council of Ministers," Discussion Papers 07/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Diego Dominguez, 2007. "Lower bounds and recursive methods for the problem of adjudicating conflicting claims," Working Papers 0705, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.