Report NEP-GRO-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Nicholas W Papageorge & Lemin Wu, 2016. "Entertaining Malthus: Bread, Circuses and Economic Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001365, David K. Levine.
- Sandra Brée & David de la Croix, 2016. "Key Forces Behind the Decline of Fertility: Lessons from Childlessness in Rouen before the Industrial Revolution," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Tobias Ketterer & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Institutions vs. ‘First-Nature’ Geography – What Drives Economic Growth in Europe’s Regions?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1614, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2016.
- Bower, Thomas R. & Wilson, Paul N., 2016. "Trust, Governance, and Growth: Exploring the Interplay," Working Papers 239264, University of Arizona, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Enriqueta Camps & Stanley Engerman, 2016. "The economic geography of human capital in Twentieth-century Latin America in an international comparative perspective," Economics Working Papers 1528, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2016. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Capital Taxation on Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:1063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "Economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," FOODSECURE Working papers 53, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Guadagno, Francesca, 2016. "The determinanths of industrialisation in developing countries, 1960-2005," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mike Pennock, 2016. "Slower Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being in the Canadian Context: A Discussion Paper," CSLS Research Reports 2016-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," CEIS Research Paper 387, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.