Report NEP-GRO-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei & Raddatz, Claudio, 2014. "Comparative advantage, international trade, and fertility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6930, The World Bank.
- Oeindrila Dube & Suresh Naidu, 2014. "Bases, Bullets and Ballots: the Effect of U.S. Military Aid on Political Conflict in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 20213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopsidis, Michael & Bromley, Daniel W., 2014. "The French Revolution and German industrialization: The new institutional economics rewrites history," IAMO Discussion Papers 149, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Özler, Berk, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8243, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2014. "Economic and Political Transitions from Premodern to Modern States in the Meiji Restoration and Xinhai Revolution: A Strategic Approach," ADBI Working Papers 486, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pauline Grosjean & Rose Khattar, 2014. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah?," Discussion Papers 2014-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Forson, Joseph Ato & Janrattanagul, Jakkaphong & Carsamer, Emmanuel Carsamer, 2013. "Culture Matters: A Test of Rationality on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 56825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Fernald, 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output Before, During, and After the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javorcik, Beata S., 2014. "Does FDI bring good jobs to host countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6936, The World Bank.
- Verme, Paolo, 2014. "Economic development and female labor participation in the Middle East and North Africa : a test of the u-shape hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6927, The World Bank.
- Mario J. Crucini & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Geographic Barriers to Commodity Price Integration: Evidence from US Cities and Swedish Towns, 1732-1860," NBER Working Papers 20247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lester, Rodney, 2014. "Insurance and inclusive growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6943, The World Bank.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yuanjing Li, 2014. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: exploring panel‐specific differences," Working Papers 2014-337, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.