Report NEP-GEO-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G., 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? sorting, learning and geography," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66492, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2016. "Location and Productivity of Knowledge- and Information-intensive Business Services," Discussion papers 16067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Matthew A. Turner, 2016. "Subways and Urban Growth: Evidence from Earth," SERC Discussion Papers sercdo0195, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2016. "Benefits of dense labour markets: Evidence from transitions to employment in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2016-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Martin Andersson, 2016. "Resilience in the European Union: the effect of the 2008 crisis on the ability of regions in Europe to develop new industrial specializations," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1608, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Michael Fritsch & Sandra Kublina, 2016. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety, and Regional Growth: The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2016. "“Relatedness, external linkages and innovation”," IREA Working Papers 201603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Berliant, Marcus & Mori, Tomoya, 2016. "Beyond urban form: How Masahisa Fujita shapes us," MPRA Paper 70844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boltho, Andrea & Carlin, Wendy & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2016. "Why East Germany did not become a new Mezzogiorno," CEPR Discussion Papers 11266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grover,Arti & Lall,Somik V., 2016. "Jobs in the city : explaining urban spatial structure in Kampala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7655, The World Bank.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Squires, Tim & Storeygard, Adam & Weil, David, 2016. "The global spatial distribution of economic activity:nature, history and the role of trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2015. "The geography of innovation in Italy, 1861-1913: evidence from patent data," Department of Economics University of Siena 724, Department of Economics, University of Siena.