Report NEP-GEO-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shanaka Herath & Johanna Choumert & Gunther Maier, 2015. "The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis," Working Papers halshs-00939270, HAL.
- Frank M. Fossen & Ronny Freier & Thorsten Martin, 2014. "Race to the Debt Trap?: Spatial Econometric Evidence on Debt in German Municipalities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1358, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2014. "Spatial environmental efficiency indicators in regional waste generation: A nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 53400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:gen:geneem:14012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2014. "How much rural is the CAP?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 51, WWWforEurope.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Proximity and scientific collaboration: Evidence from the global wine industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1405, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.
- Fabien CANDAU & Serge REY, 2013. "The Effect of the Euro on Aeronautic Trade: A French Regional Analysis," Working Papers 2013-2014_2, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Apr 2014.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "A note on the extent of US regional income convergence," Discussion Paper Series 2013_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2014. "Business Confidence and Forecasting of Housing Prices and Rents in Large German Cities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1360, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Marco Di-Cataldo, 2014. "Quality of government and innovative performance in the regions of Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1406, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2014.