Report NEP-GEN-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophie Clot & Marina Della Giusta & Amalia Di Girolamo, 2018. "Keep Calm and Carry on: Gender Differences in Endurance," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2018-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Booth, Alison & Hayashi, Ryohei & Yamamura, Eiji, 2019. "Gender Differences in Tournament Performance Over Time: Can Women Catch-Up with Men?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarah Louise Jewell & Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2019. "Who works for whom and the UK gender pay gap," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-06, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Julian Kolev & Yuly Fuentes-Medel & Fiona Murray, 2019. "Is Blinded Review Enough? How Gendered Outcomes Arise Even Under Anonymous Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 25759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cornel Joseph & Vincent Leyaro, 2019. "Gender Differential Effects of Technical and Vocational Training: Empirical Evidence for Tanzania," Discussion Papers 2019-04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton & Mark Mitchell, 2019. "On why the gender employment gap in Britain has stalled since the early 1990s," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-02, Department of Economics, University of Reading, revised 01 Sep 2021.
- Joana Passinhas & Isabel Proença, 2019. "Measuring Gender Disparities in Unemployment Dynamics during the Recession: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers REM 2019/79, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2019. "The gender gap in international trade: Female-run firms and the exporter productivity premium," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 368, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Angela Cools & Raquel Fernández & Eleonora Patacchini, 2019. "Girls, Boys, and High Achievers," NBER Working Papers 25763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sascha O. Becker, Sascha O. & Fernandes, Ana & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2019. "Discrimination in Hiring Based on Potential and Realized Fertility : Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1193, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.