Report NEP-GEN-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerhards, Leonie & Kosfeld, Michael, 2017. "I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same Sex and Mixed Sex Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 10825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fortin, Nicole M. & Bell, Brian & Böhm, Michael Johannes, 2017. "Top Earnings Inequality and the Gender Pay Gap: Canada, Sweden and the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 10829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kunze, Astrid, 2017. "The Gender Wage Gap in Developed Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10826, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rosangela Bando & Florencia López Bóo & Xia Li, 2016. "Sex-Differences in Language and Socio-emotional Skills in Early Childhood," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 95396, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Laurent Gobillon & Dominique Meurs & SÃ©bastien Roux, 2017. "Differences in positions along a hierarchy: Counterfactuals based on an assignment model," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Shulamit Kahn & Donna Ginther, 2017. "Women and STEM," NBER Working Papers 23525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2017. "Gender, Age, and Competition: a Disappearing Gap?," Artefactual Field Experiments 00611, The Field Experiments Website.
- Foster, Gigi & Stratton, Leslie S., 2017. "Do Significant Labor Market Events Change Who Does the Chores? Paid Work, Housework and Power in Mixed-Gender Australian Households," IZA Discussion Papers 10831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaule, Patrick & Piacentini, Mario, 2017. "An Advisor Like Me? Advisor Gender and Post-Graduate Careers in Science," IZA Discussion Papers 10828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- V. Maggian & N. Montinari, 2017. "The spillover effects of gender quotas on dishonesty," Working Papers wp2007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Raquel Tebaldi & Flora Myamba, 2017. "Social protection: towards gender equality," Poverty In Focus 38, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2017. "The Role of Social Capital in Competition and Gender-matching Environments-Evidence from East Asian Countries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201723, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2017. "The effect of age and gender on labor demand – evidence from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 2017:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yan Wendy Wu, Cindy Truong, Chen Liu, 2017. "Lehman Sisters: Female Bank Executives and Risk-Taking," LCERPA Working Papers 0100, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Mar 2017.