Report NEP-GEN-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Britta Hoyer & T.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/314130799 van Huizen & L.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304832243 Keijzer & T.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/33946187X Rezaei Khavas & S.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/157222241 Rosenkranz, 2016. "Do talented women shy away from competition?," Working Papers 16-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Women's career choices, social norms and child care policies," TSE Working Papers 17-754, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Anica Rose, 2017. "Subjective Appraisals of Employee Potential: Do Gender and Managerial Level Matter?," Working Papers Dissertations 22, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Bernd Frick & Anica Rose & André Kolle, 2017. "Gender Diversity is Detrimental to Team Performance: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers Dissertations 23, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Rokhaya Dieye & Bernard Fortin, 2017. "Gender Peer Effects Heterogeneity in Obesity," Cahiers de recherche 1702, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Robert A. Moffitt & David C. Ribar, 2017. "Child Age and Gender Differences in Food Security in a Low-Income Inner-City Population," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Cara Orfield & Matt Sloan & Ali Protik, 2016. "The Medium-Term Impacts of Girl-Friendly Schools: 7-Year Evidence from School Construction in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 1609, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Campaniello, N & Gavrilova, E, 2017. "Uncovering the Gender Participation Gap in Crime," Economics Discussion Papers 18833, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Thomas Fujiwara & Amanda Pallais, 2017. "'Acting Wife': Marriage Market Incentives and Labor Market Investments," NBER Working Papers 23043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Halmdienst & Michael Radhuber, 2016. "Use of and attitudes towards new technologies of persons 50+ in Austria (SHARE Austria)," Economics working papers 2016-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2017. "The Economic Consequences of Family Policies: Lessons from a Century of Legislation in High-Income Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1464, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Borooah, Vani, 2016. "Gender Disparities in Health Outcomes of Elderly Persons in India," MPRA Paper 76171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Jacob, Arun, 2016. "Gender Bias in Educational Attainment in India : The Role of Dowry Payments," MPRA Paper 76338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorena Alcázar & María Balarin & Karen Espinoza, 2016. "Impacts of the Peruvian Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Women’s Empowerment: A Quantitative and Qualitative Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2016-25, PEP-PMMA.