Report NEP-FOR-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2014. "Forecasts and Reactivity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Michele Bernardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2014. "A Note on the Representative Adaptive Learning Algorithm," KOF Working papers 14-356, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Patrick T. kanda & Mehmet Balcilar & Pejman Bahramian & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting South African Inflation Using Non-Linear Models: A Weighted Loss-Based Evaluation," Working Papers 201416, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2014. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," Working Papers 201418, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Pincheira & Andrés Gatty, 2014. "Forecasting Chilean Inflation with International Factors," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 723, Central Bank of Chile.
- Heni BOUBAKER & Nadia SGHAIER, 2014. "Modelling Return and Volatility of Oil Price using Dual Long Memory Models," Working Papers 2014-283, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Thomas Lux & Ahdi Noomen Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," Working Papers 2014-236, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marlene Amstad & Simon M. Potter & Robert W. Rich, 2014. "The FRBNY staff underlying inflation gauge: UIG," Staff Reports 672, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Raghbendra Jha & Truong Duc Nguyen, 2014. "Trade Misinvoicing and Macroeconomic Outcomes in India," CAMA Working Papers 2014-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carlos Medel & Michael Pedersen & Pablo Pincheira, 2014. "The Elusive Predictive Ability of Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 725, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nonejad, Nima, 2014. "Particle Gibbs with Ancestor Sampling Methods for Unobserved Component Time Series Models with Heavy Tails, Serial Dependence and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 55664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2014. "Editorial for the Special Issue on 'Computational Methods for Russian Economic and Financial Modelling'," MPRA Paper 55430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grosche, Stephanie & Heckelei, Thomas, 2014. "Directional Volatility Spillovers between Agricultural, Crude Oil, Real Estate and other Financial Markets," Discussion Papers 166079, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Evans, Martin, 2014. "External Balances, Trade Flows and Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 55644, University Library of Munich, Germany.