Report NEP-FOR-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodríguez, Julio & Poncela, Pilar & Fuentes, Julieta, 2014. "Selecting and combining experts from survey forecasts," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws140905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rachidi Kotchoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Probability and Severity of Recessions," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-43, CIRANO.
- Xu, Xin, 2013. "Forecasting Bankruptcy with Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 55024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2014. "Financial Conditions and Density Forecasts for US Output and Inflation," Working Papers 715, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giraitis, Liudas & Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon, 2014. "Adaptive forecasting in the presence of recent and ongoing structural change," Bank of England working papers 490, Bank of England.
- Fawcett, Nicholas & Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Price, Simon, 2014. "Generalised density forecast combinations," Bank of England working papers 492, Bank of England.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "General correcting formulae for forecasts," MPRA Paper 55283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Won Joong Kim, 2014. "Forecasting the Price of Gold Using Dynamic Model Averaging," Working Papers 201415, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- John W. Galbraith & Liam Cheung, 2013. "Forecasting financial volatility with combined QML and LAD-ARCH estimators of the GARCH model," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-19, CIRANO.
- Stefano Grassi & Nima Nonejad & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2014. "Forecasting with the Standardized Self-Perturbed Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2014-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hossein Asgharian & Charlotte Christiansen & Ai Jun Hou, 2014. "Macro-Finance Determinants of the Long-Run Stock-Bond Correlation: The DCC-MIDAS Specification," CREATES Research Papers 2014-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ching-Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Haroon Mumtaz & Gabor Pinter, 2014. "Fat-tails in VAR Models," Working Papers 714, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2017. "Testing for Leverage Effects in the Returns of US Equities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973922, HAL.
- Cloyne, James & Hürtgen, Patrick, 2014. "The macroeconomic effects of monetary policy: a new measure for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 493, Bank of England.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2013. "Economic development as major determinant of Olympic medal wins: predicting performances of Russian and Chinese teams at Sochi Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971788, HAL.