Report NEP-FOR-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Was the Recent Downturn in US GDP Predictable?," Working Papers 1210, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2013. "Forecasting with Mixed Frequency Samples: The Case of Common Trends," Working Papers 201305, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Out-of-Sample Forecasting Performance of Non-Linear Models of Regional Housing Prices in the US," Working Papers 1209, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Franses, Philip Hans & McAleer, Michael, 2013. "Are Forecast Updates Progressive?," MPRA Paper 46387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knüppel, Malte & Schultefrankenfeld, Guido, 2013. "The empirical (ir)relevance of the interest rate assumption for central bank forecasts," Discussion Papers 11/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Katja Drechsel & R. Scheufele, 2013. "Bottom-up or Direct? Forecasting German GDP in a Data-rich Environment," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Mohammadali, Hanieh & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2012. "Comparative study of static and dynamic neural network models for nonlinear time series forecasting," MPRA Paper 46466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2013. "Does long memory matter in forecasting oil price volatility?," MPRA Paper 46356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukasz Gatarek & Lennart Hoogerheide & Koen Hooning & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Censored Posterior and Predictive Likelihood in Left-Tail Prediction for Accurate Value at Risk Estimation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-060/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Mar 2014.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2013. "Estimating investors' behavior and errors in probabilistic forecasts by the Kolmogorov entropy and noise colors of non-hyperbolic attractors," MPRA Paper 46451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The DeCo Matlab Toolbox," Working Papers 2013:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ito, Ryoko, 2013. "Modeling Dynamic Diurnal Patterns in High-Frequency Financial Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1315, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2013. "Quantifying Heterogeneous Survey Expectations: The Carlson-Parkin Method Revisited," Discussion Papers 13-08, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Monika Brzezińska & Katarzyna Guhn, 2013. "Planning of sales on the example of companies in the paper industry and wholesale of chemical products," Working Papers hal-00812840, HAL.
- Fernanda L L de Leon, 2013. "Adding Ideology to the Equation: New Predictions for Election Results under Compulsory Voting," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 044, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..