Report NEP-FOR-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "Martingale unobserved component models," Economics Series Working Papers 644, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar, 2013. "Forecasting Aggregate Retail Sales: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201312, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Vela, 2013. "Forecasting Latin-American yield curves: An artificial neural network approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010502, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Joao A. Bastos, 2013. "Ensemble predictions of recovery rates," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1301, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Beechey, Meredith & Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Central Bank Forecasts of Policy Interest Rates: An Evaluation of the First Years," Working Paper 128, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Victor, 2013. "Monthly US business cycle indicators: A new multivariate approach based on a band-pass filter," FZID Discussion Papers 64-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Shu-Ling Chen & John D. Jackson & Hyeongwoo Kim & Pramesti Resiandini, 2013. "What Drives Commodity Prices?," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-03, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kevin Sheppard & Lily Liu & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Does Anything Beat 5-Minute RV? A Comparison of Realized Measures Across Multiple Asset Classes," Economics Series Working Papers 645, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fce:doctra:13-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fce:doctra:13-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2013. "It’s all about volatility (of volatility): evidence from a two-factor stochastic volatility model," CREATES Research Papers 2013-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.