Report NEP-FOR-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Bollerslev & Lai Xu & Hao Zhou, 2012. "Stock Return and Cash Flow Predictability: The Role of Volatility Risk," CREATES Research Papers 2012-51, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nyberg , Henri & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012. "Forecasting with a noncausal VAR model," Research Discussion Papers 33/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Flamini, 2012. "Interest Rate Forecasts in Inflation Targeting Open-Economies," DEM Working Papers Series 027, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Erica L. Reisman, 2012. "Evaluating a Global Vector Autoregression for Forecasting," Working Papers 2012-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Persistence and Cycles in the US Federal Funds Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1255, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gribisch, Bastian, 2012. "Multivariate wishart stochastic volatility and changes in regime," Economics Working Papers 2012-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson, 2012. "The Selection of ARIMA Models with or without Regressors," Discussion Papers 12-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Christoffersen & Christian Dorion & Kris Jacobs & Lotfi Karoui, 2012. "Nonlinear Kalman Filtering in Affine Term Structure Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-49, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Frieder R. Lang & David Weiss & Denis Gerstorf & Gert G. Wagner, 2012. "Forecasting Life Satisfaction across Adulthood: Benefits of Seeing a Dark Future?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 502, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2012. "Early warning indicator model of financial developments using an ordered logit," Wismar Discussion Papers 06/2012, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.
- Alexis Fauth & Ciprian A. Tudor, 2012. "Modeling First Line Of An Order Book With Multivariate Marked Point Processes," Papers 1211.4157, arXiv.org.
- Jank, Stephan, 2012. "Changes in the composition of publicly traded firms: Implications for the dividend-price ratio and return predictability," CFR Working Papers 12-08, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).