Report NEP-FOR-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Lin Shang & Rob J Hyndman, 2009. "Nonparametric time series forecasting with dynamic updating," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Andrea Carriero & George Kapetanios & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2009. "Forecasting Large Datasets with Bayesian Reduced Rank Multivariate Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/31, European University Institute.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Christopher Coleman-Fenn, 2009. "Forecast performance of implied volatility and the impact of the volatility risk premium," NCER Working Paper Series 45, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2009. "The Multistep Beveridge-Nelson Decomposition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Richard Paap & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2009. "Real-time inflation forecasting in a changing world," Staff Reports 388, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jonas Dovern & Ulrich Fritsche & Jiri Slacalek, 2009. "Disagreement among Forecasters in G7 Countries," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200906, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Paolo A. Pesenti, 2009. "Commodity prices, commodity currencies, and global economic developments," Staff Reports 387, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "What Happened to Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0919, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2009. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-669, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Vladimir Kuzin & Massimiliano Marcellino & Christian Schumacher, 2009. "MIDAS vs. mixed-frequency VAR: Nowcasting GDP in the Euro Area," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/32, European University Institute.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Lars Stentoft, 2009. "Bayesian Option Pricing Using Mixed Normal Heteroskedasticity Models," Cahiers de recherche 0926, CIRPEE.
- Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Andrija Mihoci, 2009. "Modelling and Forecasting Liquidity Supply Using Semiparametric Factor Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christian Friedrich & Melanie Klein, 2009. "On the Look-Out for the Bear: Predicting Stock Market Downturns in G7 Countries," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 451, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Dueker & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2009. "Multivariate Contemporaneous Threshold Autoregressive Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Óscar Montero, 2009. "Forecasting Interest Rates for Future Inter-Company Loan Planning: An Alternative Approach," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 005840, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.