Forecasting Interest Rates for Future Inter-Company Loan Planning: An Alternative Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stallings, Barbara & Studart, Rogério, 2003. "Financial regulation and supervision in emerging markets: the experience of Latin America since the Tequila crisis," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1799, December.
- Xavier Freixas & Anthony M. Santomero, 2002. "An overall perspective on banking regulation," Working Papers 02-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stallings, Barbara & Studart, Rogério, 2003. "Financial regulation and supervision in emerging markets: the experience of Latin America since the Tequila crisis," Series Históricas 8, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiří Jakoubek, 2012. "Limits to the Price Formation: Possibilities and Implications of Setting a Common Interest Rates," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 102-119.
More about this item
KeywordsTransfer pricing; planning; interest rate; inter-company loan; interquartilerange;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:005840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .