Report NEP-FMK-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabrina Camargo & Silvio M. Duarte Queiros & Celia Anteneodo, 2013. "Bridging stylized facts in finance and data non-stationarities," Papers 1302.3197, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Robert Fernholz & Tomoyuki Ichiba & Ioannis Karatzas, 2013. "A second-order stock market model," Papers 1302.3870, arXiv.org.
- Adri\'an Carro & Ra\'ul Toral & Maxi San Miguel, 2013. "Signal amplification in an agent-based herding model," Papers 1302.6477, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Jozef Barunik & Jiri Kukacka, 2013. "Realizing stock market crashes: stochastic cusp catastrophe model of returns under the time-varying volatility," Papers 1302.7036, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Claudio Fontana, 2013. "Weak and strong no-arbitrage conditions for continuous financial markets," Papers 1302.7192, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Turan G. Bali & Lin Peng & Yannan Shen & Yi Tang, 2013. "Liquidity Shocks and Stock Market Reactions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1304, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Turan G. Bali & Robert F. Engle & Yi Tang, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Beta is Alive and Well in the Cross-Section of Daily Stock Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1305, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Turan G. Bali & Hao Zhou, 2013. "Risk, Uncertainty, and Expected Returns," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1306, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Luca Papi & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Alberto Zazzaro, 2013. "IMF Lending and Banking Crises," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 80, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Hyong-Chol O & Jong-Jun Jo & Chol-Ho Kim, 2013. "Pricing Corporate Defaultable Bond using Declared Firm Value," Papers 1302.3654, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Giuseppe Campolieti & Roman N. Makarov & Karl Wouterloot, 2013. "Pricing Step Options under the CEV and other Solvable Diffusion Models," Papers 1302.3771, arXiv.org.
- Damiano Brigo & Jo\~ao Garcia & Nicola Pede, 2013. "CoCo Bonds Valuation with Equity- and Credit-Calibrated First Passage Structural Models," Papers 1302.6629, arXiv.org.