Report NEP-FIN-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "Valuing American Put Options Using Chebyshev Polynomial Approximation," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-03, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2005. "How trade splits up information sets and dealers carry out their brokerage of asymmetric information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 288, Universidad del CEMA.
- Michel Normandin & Pascal St-Amour, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of U.S. Aggregate Portfolio Allocations," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-07, CIRANO.
- Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2005. "Upstream horizontal mergers, bargaining, vertical contracts," UC3M Working papers. Economics we051507, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Simon Sosvilla-Rivero & Pedro N. Rodríguez, "undated". "Linkages in international stock markets: Evidence from a classification procedure," Working Papers 2004-23, FEDEA.
- Andrew Carverhill & Ron Anderson, 2005. "A Model of Corporate Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp529, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrén, Niclas & Jankensgård, Håkan & Oxelheim, Lars, 2005. "Exposure-based Cash-Flow-at-Risk under Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 635, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Byström, Hans N. E., 2005. "Credit Default Swaps and Equity Prices: The Itraxx CDS Index Market," Working Papers 2005:24, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2005.
- Amilon, Henrik, 2005. "Estimation of an Adaptive Stock Market Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Paper Series 177, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ericsson, Jan & Jacobs, Kris & Oviedo-Helfenberger, Rodolfo, 2004. "The Determinants of Credit Default Swap Premia," SIFR Research Report Series 32, Institute for Financial Research.
- George-Marios Angeletos, 2005. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Investment Risk," NBER Working Papers 11180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2005. "Volatility Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 11188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Nicholas Souleles, 2005. "Special Purpose Vehicles and Securitization," NBER Working Papers 11190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cochrane, 2005. "Financial Markets and the Real Economy," NBER Working Papers 11193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woojin Kim & Michael Weisbach, 2005. "Do Firms Go Public to Raise Capital?," NBER Working Papers 11197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald S. Siegel & Kenneth L. Simons & Tomas Lindstrom, 2005. "Ownership Change, Productivity, and Human Capital: New Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data in Swedish Manufacturing," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0502, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Freixas & GyÃ¶ngyi LÃ³rÃ¡nth & Alan D. Morrison, 2005. "Regulating Financial Conglomerates," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2005. "Wealth and Portfolio Composition," CSEF Working Papers 132, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2005. "Optimal Regulation of Auditing," CSEF Working Papers 133, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 May 2007.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "Attributing Returns and Optimising United States Swaps Portfolios Using an Intertemporally-Consistent and Arbitrage-Free Model of the Yield Curve," Working Papers in Economics 05/03, University of Waikato.
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Sector Returns and Creditor Moral Hazard: Evidence from Indonesia, Korea, and Thailand," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-687, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Takao Kato & Cheryl Long, 2004. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and State Ownership in China: Evidence from New Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-690, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Art A. Durnev & Amrita S. Nain, 2004. "The Unanticipated Effects of Insider Trading Regulation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-695, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.