Report NEP-FIN-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Gollier, 2005. "Optimal Illusions and Decisions under Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 1382, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2005. "Optimal Harvesting under Resource Stock and Price Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 1384, CESifo Group Munich.
- Francisco Peñaranda, 2004. "Are Vector Autoregressions And Accurate Model For Dynamic Asset Allocation?," Working Papers wp2004_0419, CEMFI.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Abel Elizalde & Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Economic And Regulatory Capital. What Is The Difference?," Working Papers wp2004_0422, CEMFI.
- Vicenzo Quadrini & Claudio Michelacci, 2005. "Borrowing From Employees: Wage Dynamics With Financial Constraints," Working Papers wp2005_0501, CEMFI.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Espinosa, Mónica & Trombetta, Marco, 2005. "Disclosure and liquidity," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050202, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Prat, 2004. "(UBS Pensions Series 030) Credible Pensions," FMG Discussion Papers dp525, Financial Markets Group.
- Les Mayhew, 2004. "(UBS Pensions Series 031) Immigration or bust? Options for securing the future viability of the UK state pension system," FMG Discussion Papers dp526, Financial Markets Group.
- David C Webb, 2005. "(UBS Pensions Series 032) Pension Plan Funding, Risk Sharing and Technology Choice," FMG Discussion Papers dp527, Financial Markets Group.
- Sarah Smith, 2005. "(UBS Pensions Series 033) Can the retirement-consumption puzzle be resolved? Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," FMG Discussion Papers dp528, Financial Markets Group.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Andrea Schertler, 2005. "Sources of Predictability of European Stock Markets for High-Technology Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1235, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Aman Agarwal & Jun Du, 2005. "Financial Integration for India Stock Market, a Fractional Cointegration Approach," Departmental Working Papers wp0501, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Basu & Swapnendu Bandyopadhyay (Banerjee), 2005. "Relationship Banking, State Co-Ordination and Long-Term Debt: Reinterpreting the Big Push," Departmental Working Papers wp0502, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:trend-garch-bauer_2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "An Intertemporally-Consistent and Arbitrage-Free Version of the Nelson and Siegel Class of Yield Curve Models," Working Papers in Economics 05/01, University of Waikato.
- Neville N. Jiang & Ping Wang & Haibin Wu, 2002. "Finance Thy Growth: The Role of Occupational Choice By Ability-Heterogeneous Agents," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0228, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Jinyoung Hwang & Neville Nien-Heui Jiang & Ping Wang, 2002. "Financial Collusion and Over-Lending," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0229, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.