Report NEP-FIN-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Political Economy of Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2004.
- Hendri Adriaens & Bas Donkers, 2004. "Extending the CAPM model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 204, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio Schmukler, 2004. "Market Discipline under Systemic Risk: Evidence from Bank Runs in Emerging Economies," Business School Working Papers systemicrisk, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Verónica Balzarotti & Christian Castro & Andrew Powell, 2004. "Reforming Capital Requirements in Emerging Countries: Calibrating Basel II using Historical Argentine Credit Bureau Data and CreditRisk+," Business School Working Papers capitalreqemerging, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Patrick Pintus, 2004. "International Capital Mobility and Aggregate Volatility: the Case of Credit-Rationed Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 193, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2004. "Investment, Hedging, and Consumption Smoothing," Finance 0407014, EconWPA.
- Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Alvaro Veiga, 2004. "Modelling multiple regimes in financial volatility with a flexible coefficient GARCH model," Textos para discussão 486, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "On the Possibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 139, Society for Computational Economics.
- Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Roberto Rigobon, 2004. "A Risk Management Approach to Emerging Market’s Sovereign Debt Sustainability with an Application to Brazilian Data," Textos para discussão 484, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Auke Plantinga & Franks Sortino & Robert van der Meer, 2004. "The impact of downside risk on risk-adjusted performance of mutual funds in the Euronext markets," Finance 0407016, EconWPA.
- Laura Beny, . "A Comparative Empirical Investigation of Agency and Market Theories of Insider Trading," University of Michigan John M. Olin Center for Law & Economics Working Paper Series umichlwps-1003, University of Michigan John M. Olin Center for Law & Economics.
- Syed A. Basher & Perry Sadorsky, 2004. "Day-of-the-week effects in emerging stock markets," Finance 0407017, EconWPA.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2004. "The Risk-Neutral Measure and Option Pricing under Log-Stable Uncertainty using Romberg Fourier Inversion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 13, Society for Computational Economics.