Report NEP-FDG-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamura, Robert & Dwyer, Gerald P & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott, 2012. "Data appendix for economic growth in the long run," MPRA Paper 41325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers, 2012. "Looking Inward for Growth," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- John Knight, 2012. "The Economic Causes and Consequences of Social Instability in China," Economics Series Working Papers 619, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2012. "The finance-growth nexus revisited: From origins to a modern theoretical landscape," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tamura, Robert & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott, 2012. "Economic growth In the long run," MPRA Paper 41324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2012. "The impact of TFP growth on the unemployment rate: does on-the-job training matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1207, CEPREMAP.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2012. "Endogeneity and Panel Data in Growth Regressions: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yun Kim, 2012. "Emulation and Consumer Debt: Implications of Keeping-Up with the Joneses," Working Papers 1208, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Cull, Robert & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2012. "Bank ownership and lending patterns during the 2008-2009 financial crisis : evidence from Latin America and Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6195, The World Bank.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2012. "Some Reflections on the Recent Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2012:85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore