Report NEP-FDG-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaf POSCH & Klaus WALDE, 2009. "On the non-causal link between volatility and growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Raju J Singh & Kyung-woo Lee & Markus Haacker, 2009. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 09/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalila NICET – CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Human capital and structural change: how do they interact with each other in growth?," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Korosteleva, Julia & Lawson, Colin, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition:Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 15974, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar & Varadharajan Sridhar, 2009. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2247, eSocialSciences.
- Daco, Gregory & Hernandez Martinez, Fernando & Hsu, Li-Wu, 2009. "Global economy dynamics? Panel data approach to spillover effects," MPRA Paper 18043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maku, Olukayode E., 2009. "Does government spending spur economic growth in Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 17941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "FDI and growth: A new look at a still puzzling issue," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2009. "Growth and Keeping up with the Joneses," MPRA Paper 18001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Michael R. Pakko, 2009. "Taylor-type rules and permanent shifts in productivity growth," Working Papers 2009-049, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, human capital and regional economic growth," Working Papers 2009/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "A new notion of progress: Institutional quality," ISAE Working Papers 117, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Martin, Christopher & Milas, Costas, 2009. "Causes of the Financial Crisis:An Assessment using UK Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 15961, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Kingsley I. Obiora, 2009. "Do Trading Partners Still Matter for Nigeria's Growth? A Contribution to the Debateon Decoupling and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 09/218, .
- Boileau Loko & Mame Astou Diouf, 2009. "Revisiting the Determinants of Productivity Growth - Whatâ€™s new?," IMF Working Papers 09/225, .
- Simon Johnson & William Larson & Chris Papageorgiou & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Is Newer Better? Penn World Table Revisions and Their Impact on Growth Estimates," NBER Working Papers 15455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.