Report NEP-FDG-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "Financial Globalization and Economic Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gheeraert, 2008. "The Influence of Culture on Economic Outcomes: An Exploration of Islamic Finance as a New Transmission Channel," Working Papers CEB 08-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gilad Aharonovitz & James Miller, 2008. "Are Net FDI Flows and Reversals of Capital Flows a Result of Output Growth?," Working Papers 2009-05, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2009. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries(LAC): Further Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200902, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Davide Furceri, 2009. "Fiscal Convergence, Business Cycle Volatility and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 674, OECD Publishing.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Restructuring the Financial System," Working Papers UWEC-2009-09, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Graeme Donald Snooks, 2009. "The New Global Crisis Makers: Economic Intervention and the Loss of Strategic Leadership," GDSC Working Papers 009, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Tong, Hui & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "The Misfortune of Non-financial Firms in a Financial Crisis: Disentangling Finance and Demand Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7208, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toto Same, Achille, 2009. "Transforming natural resource wealth into sustained growth and poverty reduction : a conceptual framework for Sub-Saharan African oil exporting countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4852, The World Bank.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2008. "Time to Bail Out: Alternatives to the Bush-Paulson Plan," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Challet, Damien & Solomon, Sorin & Yaari, Gur, 2009. "The Universal Shape of Economic Recession and Recovery after a Shock," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2008. "On the transition dynamics in endogenous recombinant growth models," POLIS Working Papers 120, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Does fast Growth in India and China harm U.S. Workers? Insights from Simulation Evidence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp378, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- John F. Cogan & Tobias Cwik & John B. Taylor & Volker Wieland, 2009. "New Keynesian versus Old Keynesian Government Spending Multipliers," NBER Working Papers 14782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.