Report NEP-EXP-2022-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Abbink & Gaurav Datt & Lata Gangadharan & Digvijay Negi & Bharat Ramaswami, 2022. "Deadweight Losses or Gains from In-kind Transfers? Experimental Evidence from India," Monash Economics Working Papers 2022-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lata Gangadharan & Philip J. Grossman & Nina Xue, 2022. "Stepping Stone: Identifying self-image concerns from motivated beliefs: Does it matter how and whom you ask?," Monash Economics Working Papers 2022-05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Erika Deserranno & Stefano Caria & Philipp Kastrau & Gianmarco León-Ciliotta, 2022. "The allocation of incentives in multi-layered organizations," Economics Working Papers 1838, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Simon Gaechter & Felix Koelle & Simone Quercia, 2022. "Preferences and Perceptions in Provision and Maintenance Public Goods," Discussion Papers 2022-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Zhijian Wang & Qinmei Yao & Yijia Wang, 2022. "Eigen mode selection in human subject game experiment," Papers 2204.08071, arXiv.org.
- Alain de Janvry & Guojun He & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Shaoda Wang & Qiong Zhang, 2020. "Performance Evaluation, Influence Activities, and Bureaucratic Work Behavior: Evidence from China," HKUST CEP Working Papers Series 202003, HKUST Center for Economic Policy.
- Lana Friesen & Ian A. MacKenzie & Mai Phuong Nguyen, 2022. "Initially contestable property rights and Coase: evidence from the lab," Discussion Papers Series 656, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Julio J. Elias & Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis, 2022. "Is the Price Right? The Role of Economic Tradeoffs in Explaining Reactions to Price Surges," NBER Working Papers 29963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Van Borm, Hannah & Baert, Stijn, 2022. "Diving in the minds of recruiters: What triggers gender stereotypes in hiring?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1083, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Simon Gaechter & Kyeongtae Lee & Martin Sefton, 2022. "The Variability of Conditional Cooperation in Sequential Prisoner's Dilemmas," Discussion Papers 2022-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Marina Agranov & Gabriel Lopez-Moctezuma & Philipp Strack & Omer Tamuz, 2022. "Learning Through Imitation: an Experiment," NBER Working Papers 29962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teodora Boneva & Thomas Buser & Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse, 2022. "The Origins of Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Earnings Expectations: Causal Evidence from a Mentoring Intervention," CESifo Working Paper Series 9509, CESifo.
- Piotr Lewandowski & Katarzyna Lipowska & Mateusz Smoter, 2022. "Working from home during a pandemic â€“ a discrete choice experiment in Poland," IBS Working Papers 03/2022, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Field, Erica & Vyborny, Kate, 2022. "Women’s Mobility and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 655, Asian Development Bank.
- Doerr, Annabelle & Hartmann, Carina & Sajons, Christoph, 2022. "Unregistered work among refugees: Evidence from a list experiment in Germany," Working papers 2022/01, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Jonas Tungodden & Alexander Willén & Alexander L.P. Willén, 2022. "When Parents Decide: Gender Differences in Competitiveness," CESifo Working Paper Series 9516, CESifo.
- Felix Chopra & Ingar K. Haaland & Christopher Roth, 2022. "The Demand for News: Accuracy Concerns Versus Belief Confirmation Motives," CESifo Working Paper Series 9673, CESifo.
- Summers, Kate & Accominotti, Fabien & Burchardt, Tania & Hecht, Katharina & Mann, Liz & Mijs, Jonathan J.B, 2022. "Deliberating inequality: a blueprint for studying the social formation of beliefs about economic inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114591, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oriana Bandiera & Nidhi Parekh & Barbara Petrongolo & Michelle Rao, 2022. "Men Are from Mars, and Women Too: A Bayesian Meta-Analysis of Overconfidence Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 9515, CESifo.
- Nirav Mehta, 2022. "A Partial Identification Approach to Identifying the Determinants of Human Capital Accumulation: An Application to Teachers," CESifo Working Paper Series 9681, CESifo.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2021. "Decentralized Targeting of Agricultural Credit Programs: Private versus Political Intermediaries," HKUST CEP Working Papers Series 202105, HKUST Center for Economic Policy.
- Anik Ashraf, 2022. "Performance Ranks, Conformity, and Cooperation: Evidence from a Sweater Factory," CESifo Working Paper Series 9591, CESifo.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Vorjohann, Pauline, 2022. "Fairness-based Altruism," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 666, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Thomas Hagedorn & Jan Wessel, 2022. "How Information on Emissions per Euro Spent can Influence Leisure Travel Decisions," Working Papers 35, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Velvart, Joëlle & Dato, Prudence & Kuhlmey, Florian, 2022. "Tailored interventions in a major life decision: A home relocation discrete choice experiment," Working papers 2022/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Suparee Boonmanunt & Wasinee Jantorn & Varunee Khruapradit & Weerachart Kilenthong, 2022. "Intergenerational Transmission of Time Preferences: An Evidence from Rural Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 178, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research.