Report NEP-EXP-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cesar Martinelli & Jianxin Wang & Weiwei Zheng, 2019. "Competition with Indivisibilities and Few Traders," Working Papers 1073, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Camilo Gómez & Gianluca Grimalda, 2019. "Crime-related Exposure to Violence and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from Bogotá," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 017345, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Kenju Kamei, 2019. "Voluntary Disclosure of Information and Cooperation in Simultaneous-Move Economic Interactions," Working Papers 2019_03, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Niall O'Higgins & Marco Stimolo, 2019. "Trust and reciprocity in youth labor markets. An experimental approach to analyzing the impact of labour market experiences on young people," LEM Papers Series 2019/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John Duffy & Janet Hua Jiang & Huan Xie, 2019. "Experimental Asset Markets with An Indefinite Horizon," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-15, CIRANO.
- Englmaier, Florian & Leider, Steve, 2019. "Managerial Payoff and Gift-Exchange in the Field," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 178, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Lisa Bruttel & Simon Felgendreher & Werner Güth & Ralph Hertwig, 2019. "Strategic ignorance in repeated prisoners’ dilemma experiments and its effects on the dynamics of voluntary cooperation," CEPA Discussion Papers 10, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Lagoudakis, Angelos & Caputo, Vincenzina & Shupp, Robert S., 2019. "Experimental Auctions versus Real Choice Experiment: An empirical application using homegrown and induced value experiments," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290838, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ball, Sheryl & Dave, Chetan & Dodds, Stefan, 2019. "Enumerating Rights: More is Not Always Better," Working Papers 2019-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- George Evans & Cars Hommes & Bruce McGough & Isabelle Salle, 2019. "Are Long-Horizon Expectations (De-)Stabilizing? Theory and Experiments," Staff Working Papers 19-27, Bank of Canada.
- Marco Angrisani & Antonio Guarino & Philippe Jehiel & Toru Kitagawa, 2019. "Information Redundancy Neglect versus Overconfidence: A Social Learning Experiment," PSE Working Papers halshs-02183322, HAL.
- Alistair Munro & Ben D'Exelle & Arjan Verschoor, 2019. "Investment behaviour when agents' influence on the success probability is hard to detect: An experiment," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Tanya O’Garra & Valerio Capraro & Praveen Kujal, 2019. "The Effect of Social Information in the Dictator Game with a Taking Option," Working Papers 19-13, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Undral Byambadalai & Ching-to Albert Ma & Daniel Wiesen, 2019. "Changing Preferences: An Experiment and Estimation of Market-Incentive EÂ§ects on Altruism," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2019-11, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Keser, Claudia & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude, 2019. "Labor supply, taxation and the use of the tax revenues: A real-effort experiment in Canada, France, and Germany," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 377, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Deng, Weiguang & Li, Dayang & Zhou, Dong, 2019. "Beauty and Job Accessibility: New Evidence from a Field Experiment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 369, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tom Lane, 2019. "The differential effects of Jesus and God on distributive behaviour," Discussion Papers 2019-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Mario Scharfbillig, 2019. "Complementary Consumer Responsibility - The Limits to Immoral Delegation in Markets," Working Papers 1909, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- J. Goldberg & M. Macis & P. Chintagunta, 2019. "Incentivized Peer Referrals for Tuberculosis Screening: Evidence from India," Working Paper CRENoS 201911, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- J. J. Elías & N. Lacetera & M. Macis, 2019. "Paying for Kidneys? A Randomized Survey and Choice Experiment," Working Paper CRENoS 201910, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Michele Garagnani, 2019. "Strength of preference and decisions under risk," ECON - Working Papers 330, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2022.
- Lima de Miranda, Katharina & Detlefsen, Lena & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2019. "Can gender quotas prevent risky choice shifts? The effect of gender composition on group decisions under risk," Kiel Working Papers 2135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Alexander Ritschel, 2019. "Multiple behavioral rules in Cournot oligopolies," ECON - Working Papers 331, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2020.
- Géraldine Bocquého & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Julien Jacob & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "Risk and refugee migration," Working Papers hal-02198118, HAL.
- Paul Clist & Ying-yi Hong, 2019. "Why do we lie? Distinguishing between competing lying theories?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 19-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Porter, Maria & Jin, Songqing & Farris, Jarrad G., 2019. "Effectiveness of Scaling up Bio-fortified Crops: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Rwanda," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291016, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jäckering, Lisa & Gödecke, Theda & Wollni, Meike, 2019. "Do agricultural interventions influence network formation? Insights from a randomized experiment in Kenya," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291312, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2019. "Does stakeholder engagement improve groundwater management? A lab experiment analysis," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290828, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Klink-Lehmann, Jeanette Leila & Yeh, Ching-Hua & Hartmann, Monika, 2019. "The influence of wine awards and sustainability labels on consumers’ WTP: An experimental study at the example of German “Riesling”," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martin Wiegand, 2019. "Do early-ending conditional cash transfer programs crowd out school enrollment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-053/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Alvi, Muzna F. & Makhija, Simrin & Spielman, David J., 2019. "Cooperation and the provision of local public goods in remote rural communities," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291055, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Parlasca, Martin C. & Hermann, Daniel & Musshoff, Oliver, 2019. "Interactive social distance and trust: Different measuring approaches among semi-nomadic pastoralists in Northern Kenya," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 290842, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.