Report NEP-EXP-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chavez, Daniel E. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M., 2017. "When does real become consequential in non-hypothetical choice experiments?," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266327, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Robert L. McDonald & Thomas A. Rietz, 2018. "Ratings and Asset Allocation: An Experimental Analysis," NBER Working Papers 25046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muller, Paul & Habla, Wolfgang, 2018. "Experimental and non-experimental evidence on limited attention and present bias at the gym," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-041, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Muller, Paul & Habla, Wolfgang, 2018. "Experimental and non-experimental evidence on limited attention and present bias at the gym," Working Papers in Economics 743, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan & Boon Han Koh, 2018. "Attribution biases in Leadership: Is it effort or luck ?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2040, The University of Melbourne.
- Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Harrison, Glenn W. & Han, Johann, 2018. "Deductibles and Health Care Utilization: An Experiment on the Role of Forward-Looking Behavior," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181588, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Camille Cornand & Paul Hubert, 2018. "On the external validity of experimental inflation forecasts: A comparison with five categories of field expectations," Working Papers 1821, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Priyanka Chakraborty & Danila Serra, 2018. "Gender differences in top leadership roles: Does aversion to worker backlash matter?," Departmental Working Papers 1807, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Online fundraising, self-image, and the long-term impact of ask avoidance," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2016-306r2, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Klaus Abbink & Lu Dong & Lingbo Hugang, 2018. "Talking Behind Your Back: Asymmetric Communication in a Three-person Dilemma," Discussion Papers 2018-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simixhiu, Amantia & Ziegler, Andreas, 2018. "On the relevance of income and behavioral factors for absolute and relative donations: A framed field experiment," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181600, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P., 2018. "The Shape of Warm Glow: Field Experimental Evidence from a Fundraiser," IZA Discussion Papers 11760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Laura Concina & Caroline Kamate & Valentina Rotondi, 2018. "Firm's Protection against Disasters: Are Investment and Insurance Substitutes or Complements?," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-24, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Dec 2018.
- Sébastien Duchêne & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Charles N. Noussair, 2018. "The effect of short selling and borrowing on market prices and traders’ behavior," CEE-M Working Papers 18-18, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Segovia, Michelle S. & Palma, Marco A. & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M., 2018. "Food Anticipation Enhances Cognitive Ability of Overweight and Obese in the Presence of Hunger," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266457, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Orazio Attanasio & Helen Baker-Henningham & Raquel Bernal & Costas Meghir & Diana Pineda & Marta Rubio-Codina, 2018. "Early Stimulation and Nutrition: The Impacts of a Scalable Intervention," Working Papers 2018-073, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bossler, Mario & Oberfichtner, Michael & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Employment adjustments following rises and reductions in minimum wages: New insights from a survey experiment," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 11/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Chaudhary, L. & Rubin, J. & Iyer, S. & Shrivastava, A., 2018. "Culture and Colonial Legacy: Evidence from Public Goods Games," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1855, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- You, Sangseok & Kim, Jeong-Hwan & Lee, SangHyun & Kamat, Vineet & Robert, Lionel, 2018. "Enhancing perceived safety in human–robot collaborative construction using immersive virtual environments," HEC Research Papers Series 1308, HEC Paris.
- Emmanuelle Gabillon, 2018. "When Choosing is Painful: A Psychological Opportunity Cost Model," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Jie Bai & Maggie Chen & Daniel Xu, 2018. "Search and Information Frictions on Global E-Commerce Platforms: Evidence from Aliexpress," Working Papers 18-17, NET Institute.
- Alhassan, Mustapha & Motallebi, Marzieh, 2018. "Carbon Markets and Experimental Evidence of Forestland Owners’ Risk Preferences," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274405, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2018. "Conditional Independence in a Binary Choice Experiment," Working Papers 18-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mo Xiao & Zhe Yuan, 2018. "License Complementarity and Package Bidding: The U.S. Spectrum Auctions," Working Papers 18-06, NET Institute.
- Ziegler, Andreas, 2018. "Heterogeneous preferences and the individual change to alternative electricity tariffs," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181604, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kumar, Ashutosh & Rahman, Tauhidur, 2018. "Can a Women’s Rural Livelihood Program Improve Mental Health? Experimental Evidence from India," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274137, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Slade, Peter & Nolan, James F., 2018. "Market Power with Capacity and Commitment: An Experimental Exploration," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274208, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis, 2018. "Catalog Competition: Equilibrium Characterization and experimental evidence," Working Papers 2018/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Anna Conte & John D. Hey, 2018. "Rehabilitating the Random Utility Model. A comment on Apesteguia and Ballester (2018)," Discussion Papers 18/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rene Schwaiger & Michael Kirchler & Florian Lindner & Utz Weitzel, 2018. "Determinants of investor expectations and satisfaction. A study with financial professionals," Working Papers 2018-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Mathieu Bunel & Samuel Gorohouna & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit & Catherine Ris, 2018. "Ethnic discrimination in the rental housing market : an experiment in New Caledonia," Working Papers halshs-01879553, HAL.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark DeSantis & David Porter, 2018. "The Distribution of Information and the Price Efficiency of Markets," Working Papers 18-09, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Reddy Sai Shiva & Kausik Gangopadhyay, 2018. "Temptation in purchasing decision: A Quasi Experiment to Validate the Set Betweenness axiom," Working papers 268, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Luc Behaghel & Karen Macours & Julie Subervie, 2018. "Can RCTs help improve the design of CAP?," CEE-M Working Papers 18-20, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.