Report NEP-EXP-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asen Ivanov, . "Strategic Play and Risk Aversion in One-Shot Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0802, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2008. "Is a Donor in Hand Better than Two in the Bush? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 14319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asen Ivanov & Dan Levin & James Peck, 2008. "Hindsight, Foresight, and Insight: An Experimental Study of a Small-Market Investment Game with Common and Private Values," Working Papers 0801, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levatia & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing and prior-free optimality in price competition: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Kirchler, 2008. "It is hard to beat the Monkeys - On the Value of Asymmetric Fundamental Information in Asset Markets," Working Papers 2008-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Martin K. Jones, 2007. "Against Applicability: A critique of Guala’s Methodology of Experimental Economics," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 205, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Asen Ivanov & Dan Levin & Muriel Niederle, . "Can Relaxation of Beliefs Rationalize the Winner’s Curse?: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0803, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Max Albert & Vanessa Mertins, 2008. "Participation and Decision Making: A Three-person Power-to-take Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200805, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sung Ha Hwang & Samuel Bowles, 2008. "Is altruism bad for cooperation?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Reichhuber, Anke & Camacho Cuena, Eva & Requate, Till, 2008. "A Framed Field Experiment on Collective Enforcement Mechanisms with Ethiopian Farmers," Economics Working Papers 2008,11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- John Duffy & Alexander Matros & Ted Temzelides, 2008. "Competitive Behavior in Market Games: Evidence and Theory," Working Papers 366, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brett Day & Jose Luis Pinto Prades, 2008. "Sequencing Anomalies in Choice Experiments," Working Papers 08.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Weron, Rafal & Wloszczowska, Maja, 2008. "Outflow Dynamics in Modeling Oligopoly Markets: The Case of the Mobile Telecommunications Market in Poland," MPRA Paper 10422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Lavy, 2008. "Gender Differences in Market Competitiveness in a Real Workplace: Evidence from Performance-based Pay Tournaments among Teachers," NBER Working Papers 14338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.