Report NEP-EVO-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Bowles & Sandra Polania-Reyes, 2011. "Economic incentives and social preferences: substitutes or complements?," Department of Economics University of Siena 617, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Risky Political Changes: Rational Choice vs Prospect Theory," ISLA Working Papers 39, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & KIYONARI, Toko, 2011. "No place to hide: When shame causes proselfs to cooperate," Working Papers 2011018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Elvio Accinelli & Edgar Sanchez Carrera, 2011. "On Institutional Designs and Corruption by Imitation," Department of Economics University of Siena 616, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundborg, Petter & Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Exploring the Role of Skills and Health Using Data on Adoptees and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 6099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "When are adaptive expectations rational? A generalization," MPRA Paper 34644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoko Yamane & Hiroyasu Yoneda & Taiki Takahashi & Yoshio Kamijo & Yasuhiro Komori & Fumihiko Hiruma & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2011. "Smokers, Smoking Deprivation, and Time Discounting," ISER Discussion Paper 0822, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trautmann, Stefan T. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2011. "Shunning Uncertainty: The Neglect of Learning Opportunities," Working Paper Series rwp11-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini, 2011. "Social Participation and Hours Worked," Department of Economics University of Siena 620, Department of Economics, University of Siena.