Report NEP-EVO-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2011. "Preferences for Consistency," IZA Discussion Papers 5840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- d'Adda, Giovanna, 2011. "Social Status and Influence: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment on Local Public Good Provision," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 22, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphan Pezé, 2011. "Becoming oneself through trials: a framework for identity work research," Post-Print hal-00608893, HAL.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Lars Gårn Hansen & Erik Wengström, 2011. "Framing and Misperceptions in a Public Good Experiment," IFRO Working Paper 2011/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:arx:papers:1107.4057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pietro Peretto & Simone Valente, 2011. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," Working Papers 11-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Carvalho & Mark Koyama, 2011. "Development and Religious Polarization: The Emergence of Reform and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism," Economics Series Working Papers 560, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Girard, Victoire, 2011. "The impact of inter-group relationships on intra-group cooperation. A case study in rural India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2011. "Population, land and growth," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609811, HAL.
- Opfinger, Matthias & Gundlach, Erich, 2011. "Religiosity as a determinant of happiness," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 63, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Jean-François Laslier & Bernard Walliser, 2011. "Stubborn Learning," Working Papers hal-00609501, HAL.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2011. "Anti-Malthus: Conflict and the Evolution of Societies," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000148, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ercsey, Ida, 2011. "The Effect of the Consumption of the Cultural Services on the Quality of Life," Apas Papers 322, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.