Report NEP-EUR-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga & Giorgia Sforna, 2018. "System Transition and Structural Change Processes in the Energy Efficiency of Residential Sector: Evidence from EU Countries," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-03, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Philip Beran & Christian Pape & Christoph Weber, 2018. "Modelling German electricity wholesale spot prices with a parsimonious fundamental model â€“ Validation and application," EWL Working Papers 1801, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexandra Fedorets & Malte Preuss & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2017. "The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 950, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- David Cantarero-Prieto & Marta Pascual-Sáez & Javier Lera Torres, 2018. "Socioeconomic determinants and health care utilization among elderly people living in Europe: Evidence from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1801, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2018. "Looking for the Missing Rich: Tracing the Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1717, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irene Mosca & Vincent O'Sullivan & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Maternal employment and child outcomes: evidence from the Irish marriage bar," Working Papers 1709, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea & Angelo Cozzi, 2018. "Price Discrimination in the Italian Medical Device Industry: An Empirical Analysis," DEM Working Papers Series 146, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfann, Gerard A. & Pfeifer, Harald & Dietrich, Hans, 2018. "The Effects of Supply Shocks in the Market for Apprenticeships: Evidence from a German High School Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 11264, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2017. "Does Sick Pay Affect Workplace Absence?," IZA Discussion Papers 11222, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massimo Baldini & Giovanni Gallo & Costanza Torricelli, 2017. "Past Income Scarcity and Current Perception of Financial Fragility," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 17121, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2017. "Does Class Size Matter for School Tracking Outcomes after Elementary School? Quasi-Experimental Evidence Using Administrative Panel Data from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11208, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rey-Biel, Pedro & Sheremeta, Roman & Uler, Neslihan, 2018. "When Income Depends on Performance and Luck: The Effects of Culture and Information on Giving," MPRA Paper 83940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eerola, Essi & Lyytikainen, Teemu, 2017. "Housing allowance and rents: evidence from a Stepwise Subsidy Scheme," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2018. "How voters use grade scales in evaluative voting," Post-Print halshs-01618039, HAL.
- Pfister, Mona & Lorenz, Svenja & Zwick, Thomas, 2018. "Calculation of pension entitlements in the sample of integrated labour market biographies (SIAB)," FDZ Methodenreport 201801_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Katarina Bacic & Ivana Rasic Bakaric & Suncana Slijepcevic, 2017. "Sources of productivity differentials in manufacturing in post-transition urban South-East Europe," Working Papers 1706, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Janda, Karel & Kondratenko, Ivan, 2018. "An Overwiew of Economic Impacts of Shale Gas on EU Energy Security," MPRA Paper 83945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCann, Fergal, 2017. "Resolving a Non-Performing Loan crisis: The ongoing case of the Irish mortgage market," Research Technical Papers 10/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2017. "Reasons for unmet needs for health care: the role of social capital and social support in some Western EU countries," MPRA Paper 82680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Collado, Diego, 2018. "Financial work incentives and the longterm unemployed: the case of Belgium," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Innovation, job creation and productivity: implications for public policy," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19096, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Koumenta, Maria & Pagliero, Mario, 2018. "Occupational Licensing in the European Union: Coverage and Wage Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Broström, Anders, 2018. "Academic breeding grounds: Home department conditions and early career performance of academic researchers," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 465, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Marek Góra, 2017. "“How do unemployed workers behave prior to retirement? A multi-state multiple-spell approach”," CeRP Working Papers 170, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Trushin, Eshref & Ugur, Mehmet, 2018. "Ecosystem complexity, firm learning and survival: UK evidence on intra-industry age and size diversity as exit hazards," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 19095, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Garriga, Anna & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2017. "The influence of parental divorce, parental temporary separation and parental relationship quality on children’s school readiness," MPRA Paper 82892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn Hall & Christian Helmers, 2018. "The Impact of International Patent Systems: Evidence from Accession to the European Patent Convention," NBER Working Papers 24207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stï¿½phane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits," CEPR Discussion Papers 12537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boris Hirsch & Steffen Mueller, 2018. "Firm wage premia, industrial relations,and rent sharing in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 380, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis, 2017. "Why Do French Engineers Find Stable Jobs Faster than PhDs?," IZA Discussion Papers 11197, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Charnoz, Pauline & Lelarge, Claire & Trevien, Corentin, 2018. "Communication Costs and the Internal Organization of Multi-Plant Businesses: Evidence from the Impact of the French High-Speed Rail," CEPR Discussion Papers 12585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ARENAS, Andreu & MALGOUYRES, Clément, 2017. "Countercyclical school attainment and intergenerational mobility," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2017038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde & Irene van Staveren, 2017. "Identifying age penalty in women's wages: new method and evidence from Germany 1984-2014," GRAPE Working Papers 24, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Gioele Figus & Katerina Lisenkova & Peter G McGregor & Graeme Roy & J Kim Swales, 2017. "The long-term economic implications of BREXIT for Scotland: an interregional analysis," Working Papers 1711, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cornille, David & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2018. "Heterogeneous Effects of Credit Constraints on SMEs' Employment: Evidence from the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 11257, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).