Report NEP-EUR-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Peri & D'Amuri Francesco, 2012. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers 1215, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Schiersch & Heike Belitz & Martin Gornig, 2012. "Is Technical Progress Sectorally Concentrated?: An Empirical Analysis for Western European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1217, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu, 2012. "Knowledge assets and regional performance," Working Paper CRENoS 201213, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Richard Ochmann & Frank Fossen, 2012. "EUROMOD Country Report Germany: EUROMOD Version F6.0; Project on Behalf of the Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities of the European Commission," Data Documentation 64, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Katri Kosonen, 2012. "Regressivity of environmental taxation: myth or reality?," Taxation Papers 32, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "The Role of Income and Immigration Policies in Attracting International Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 6655, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2011. "A retrospective evaluation of elements of the EU VAT system," Taxation Studies 0039, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Ferrer, Jorge Núñez, 2012. "Investing where it matters: An EU Budget for Long-Term Growth," CEPS Papers 6648, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2012. "More Hours, More Jobs? The Employment Effects of Longer Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 6652, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2012. "Review of Current Practices for Taxation of Financial Instruments, Profits and Remuneration of the Financial Sector," Taxation Papers 31, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa & Oppedisano, Veruska, 2012. "Fostering the Emancipation of Young People: Evidence from a Spanish Rental Subsidy," IZA Discussion Papers 6651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bram Timmermans & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1213, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Teusch, Jonas, 2012. "Renewables and the EU Internal Electricity Market: The case for an arranged marriage," CEPS Papers 6733, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ruding, H. Onno, 2012. "The Euro Crisis: Implications for the Internal Market and Harmonisation of Corporate Taxes," CEPS Papers 6949, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2012. "On currency misalignments within the euro area," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Antonio Nicita & Simona Benedettini, 2012. "The Costs of Avoiding Accidents.Selective Compliance and the 'Peltzman Effect' in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 631, Department of Economics, University of Siena.